Blaisse acts as data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and relevant GDPR implementation Acts and the provisions of other applicable laws, regulations and rules.
Your personal data
The personal data we process may include:
- Basic information, such as your first and last name, title, job, status, company you work for;
- Contact details, such as your email address, zip code, and telephone number;
- Personal data necessary for processing invoices;
- Personal data that we need for legal compliance purposes;
- Personal data provide to us for application purposes, such as your full name, date of birth, address, telephone number, nationality, marital status and other personal data included in your application;
- Personal data provided to us in the course of rendering services;
- Data related to the device you use to visit our website, such as an IP address;
- Metrics of your visit on our website;
- All other personal data relating to you that you provide us with.
We obtain personal data in the following situations:
- When you provide us with your personal data;
- When you contact us directly (by email, telephone or letter);
- When you enter into an agreement with us;
- When we monitor our technology tools and services, including your visits of our website and the emails which are send to and from the Blaisse office;
- When we collect personal data from other sources, such as local counsel, counterparties, the Trade register, the Land register, commercial databases or by using public sources.
Purposes and legal bases for the processing of personal data
Blaisse may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our legal services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- To manage and administer our relationship with you;
- To communicate with you about our services;
- To handle your job application;
- To monitor and analyse our business processes and systems;
- To improve our website by generating statistics on the use of the website;
- To process and respond to requests, questions or complaints from you;
- To generate statistics regarding the use of our website and / or to analyse and improve the website;
- In favour of marketing and business development activities.
We will process your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a contract;
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Legitimate interest;
- Your consent.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
In certain cases we may share your personal data with third parties. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Third parties relevant to the legal services we provide, such as counterparties, local counsel, courts, regulatory authorities and government institutions;
- Third parties that we engage with, such as supervisory authorities and other bodies, in order to comply with legal obligations;
Any transfer of personal data outside the EU / EEA is in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Protection of your personal data
Blaisse has taken technical and organisational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security to protect your personal data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and from loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure. If you have any questions regarding the security of your personal data or if there are any indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws foresee in certain rights for data subjects under the conditions stated therein. You, as a data subjects, specifically have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to rectification or correction of your personal data, if incorrect or incomplete;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to object or to request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object to profiling;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to withdraw your consent for the future to the extent that the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us via email@example.com.